Our chefs are passionate about using the best local produce, so you’ll see seasonal menus and ever-changing specials.
THE FAMOUS BROMPTON RESTAURANT
The Brompton is a foodie destination without the snobbery and eye-watering prices.
But don’t take our word for it, read some of the independent reviews.
The Advertiser says we’re waging a “war on mediocre pub food” with “one of Adelaide’s best pub menus”.
In Style Australia describes our chicken Kyiv as a “daring take on the chicken schnitzel. It’s a golden orb of chicken Kyiv with salt flakes speckled in its jagged, deep-fried surface”.
So, are you hungry yet?
Here’s a quick tour of what you can expect to find on our menus, depending on the time of year:
- We are inspired by the fresh produce available in season; new additions to our ever-changing menu include pizza and an expanded pasta section, presenting an all-encompassing menu to our local community with offerings for everyone.
- Fall in love with our house-baked focaccia. It’s the perfect start to your antipasti. Add grass-fed bresaola, whipped ricotta, and Guipuzcoa anchovies to kick off your dinner perfectly.
- You should try the Berkshire pork cotolletta served with salsa verde, fresh lemon, cucumber salad, and chips.
- Our pork is sourced from Boston Bay in Port Lincoln, while we try to use beef primarily from the South East. Our small goods are supplied by Secco Fine Foods, who offer a blend of Australian and imported products. We rely on Secco as our local supplier because of their commitment to providing superior quality produce and their understanding of the importance of working closely with our chefs.
- We’re famous for our garlic butter Chicken Kyiv. A unique take on the humble chicken schnitzel, presented as a beautiful golden orb.
Got a sweet tooth? Well, we’ve got you covered.
Desserts are created fresh every day, some using Michelin star recipes.
There’s a nostalgic vibe to our deserts. Think nutmeg custard tart with cognac diplomat. Smooth manjari chocolate, malted toffee and choc malt ice cream.
What’s the point of being a kid having to eat your veggies when you go out for dinner.
Our kid’s menu is four parts fun and one part healthy.
Handmade cheesy pasta. Crumbed chicken and chips. A burger that’s simply a smaller version of the adult offering; it gets the same love, but the patty is fully cooked (not medium).
Our chefs even make the vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce – but they do buy the sprinkles.
(Oh, and about that healthy option, there’s a delicious grilled barramundi and steamed vegetables option.)